lunes, 24 de julio de 2017

Is Enigin, Eniscope, BEST (British Energy Saving Technology) a real business or a sophisticated scam?

I'll give a very simple tip to anyone considering to invest in an energy saving business: just type "BEST British Energy Saving Technology" in the Google searchbar. If the business proposal offered by BEST was a viable, solid one, you would find some of their partners' website links very easily...right?

Do the test. What's the result? Oh! You find dozens of results containing the typed search terms, but no even one real partner...How come? Are there really BEST partners doing business out there?

I propose you to do the test and take you own conclusions.

I wish you a very happy summer holidays with your family, keeping your money safely out of certain predator's hands (I did the mistake of "investing" some of my money in Mr. Ian Wrigley's business proposal back in 2012. Since then, I do my best to help other entrepreneurs avoiding committing the same mistake and losing their hard work earned money).

La imagen puede contener: 8 personas, personas sonriendo, personas de pie, cielo, océano, lentes de sol, nube, exterior, agua y naturaleza

Above photo: with my wife, daughters and two of my sons in law, last year in Key West, USA

10 comentarios:

  1. An ordinary bulb creates 90% of heat rather than light! Fluorescent tube lights too are preferable to the ordinary bulb, consuming 70% less electricity. Since lighting is common to every home, task lighting and spot lighting would save on costs dramatically. Oren Ahronson & Oren Ahronson For light on the study table, the entire room need not be flooded with light. Lighting devices should be dusted regularly. Dirty bulbs and tube lights waste a lot of energy. Dark walls and lamp shades would also waste energy, invest in lighter walls and shades. Timers and dimmers work automatically too and help Energy Saving.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have an electrical power plant on my roof and you can have one too. The technical term for the plant is Photovoltaics or PV. My system here at my Urban Farm, was installed in April 2006 and originally was designed to offset 40% of my electric bill. Oren Ahronson & Oren Ahronson was already conserving and kept my average cost of electricity for my 2,000 square-foot-home and office to $1200 per year. That in itself was a significant achievement.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Jose. Glad to see that you keep the ENIGIN/BEST/SURESENSE profile out there to try and educate others. As you may remember I and many others had the same experience back in 2010/2011 and I saw that despite ENIGIN responding to the rip off comments (circa 2013/14), they continue to promote what seems to be exactly the same business format but just under a different name. I expect some more hopefuls have had a very disappointing experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The above comment of the 11 Feb is from Dave Duncan

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Dave, thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, I also see that Mr. Ian Wrigely still does the same "business". However, now entrepreneurs who read my blog have an opportunity to realize that Mr. Wrigley's business proposals are too "optimistic", to say the least.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Glad to see that your webpage is easily found. I just had an email from Troy threatening me with legal action for comments I just made on their Linkedin and FB page. Unfortunately they can and have easily deleted them so as fast as they are posted, they are removed. If ever one of your readers wants additional info for the UK I am happy to advise them of my experience - as well as the other 11 who I was in contact with at the time.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. David, I'd be very interested to hear your feedback. They present a very good image online, and I am thinking of getting involved.
      But I've also been burned before by partnership scams, so I do my research now and I'd like to hear your views please.

      Unfortunately, this page of Jose's is the only one that I have found so far naysaying Best Energy, which isn't providing a very negative overall image.
      If there's a genuine body of negative information out there, I'd like to know about it.
      Thanks

      Eliminar
  7. Can anyone provide some details on how this Scam works please?
    My understanding is that you have to pay for training and demo products. Then you try to sell them to your customers.

    Where does the scam come into play?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola José: Estoy interesado en invertir en BEST. Por qué no te funcionó? Saludos cordiales.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. In 2011 I too fell for the scam. When it feels too good to be true it usually is. The products received were of poor quality. To take the investment money up front was easy, but if a person has no real knowledge on energy saving then creating such a business on the training provided was quite steep. Furthermore, where are all the satisfied customers or partners? All red flags. DO NOT INVEST!

    ResponderEliminar