miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

One of the statements in www.enigin.net: Mr Sanchez claims his forum was created to satisfy his “social responsibility”…

Yes, my forum was created to satisfy my “social responsibility”, a concept that is probably out of your understanding. After I found out the deception of your business proposal, I initially asked you to return my money back but at some point, I decided that claiming my 20.000+ Pounds “investment” money back from your hands would be incompatible with alerting entrepreneurs against your practices, as you could eventually pledge that I was blackmailing you. Therefore, I decided to drop my money claim anymore and instead, try to warn other entrepreneurs against your proposed business model, which I consider a scam after having seen your inside operation. Probably, that decision (dropping any money claims against Mr.Ian Wrigley) is what better helps me achieve my goal, as people approaching me know that there’s no personal interest at all behind my informative posts: I don’t sell any competitor product, I don’t expect anymore to get my money back, I run a successful company (I’m wealthy enough to enjoy a nice lifestyle), I’m a happy person…but I’m pity for so many entrepreneurs (many from third world countries) that spend their money and time in trying to grow a new business and get caught in your claws.


Yes, Mr.Wrigley, I got your "modus operandi". My wish is that you don’t fool more people anymore.

1 comentario:

  1. This is nice information about energy efficiency business. If you want to consult best energy consulting firm in USA, you must consult Energy CES.We provide top energy consulting firms in best way.

    ResponderEliminar