sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2015

Enigin's lies

If you read the home web page of Enigin.net website, you can be surprised to see that a company, in theory devoted to offer a "business opportunity", is having to post a pamphlet defending their "honour".

I'll answer some of the lies that you can find at the end of their post (in Italic, their statements; in blue colur, my comments):

On the forum; ‘My experience with Enigin’ a Mr Jose Sanchez make a number of derogatory statements, which in several cases are inaccurate and misleading. We have written to Mr Sanchez on numerous occasions offering to correct the errors but he still chooses to publish inaccurate information, inevitably misleading people. 

You haven't proved that any of my statements (that can be found in my first post of this bog) is inaccurate nor misleading. You haven't "offered me to correct the errors". Instead, you asked me to publish an official statement of your company, which I refused to do as it's plenty of the  lies that you use to cheat entrepreneurs who wish ti start a new business. 

Mr Sanchez has been invited to cite an example anywhere within Enigin’s technical and marketing material, of a statement which is factually incorrect, and he has so far been unable to site one single instance

You haven't invited me to cite any example, however, my post of 10th March 2012 cites all of them.


Mr Sanchez claims his forum was created to satisfy his “social responsibility” and yet he apparently has no problem publishing information, which is misleading and untrue despite being enlightened by us, and some of our distributors to the contrary. He is also encouraging people to post information on the notorious website “rip-off report” which is known to be an extortionist website that has numerous class action law-suits against them.

The rip-off report offers plain people report companies that have ripped them. If it was "extorsionist", it would have been closed by the North American DOJ. By the way, here you can see that 'm not the only one considering Enigin activity as a rip-off.

Mr Sanchez was appointed as our distributor in 2009 and the company has changed dramatically since then, which he seems to have difficulty recognising.

Honestly, I can't give any well informed opinion about changes, if any, at Enigin's activity (now called "BEST"). I only have the information that some entrepreneurs often give me, telling me that the "modus operandi" of BEST is similar to the one at Enigin. But I can't confirm or deny these claims.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario