sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2016

BEST-British Energy Saving Technology

There's a long time since I published my last post. Today, I just wixh to mention that other people are also saying that BEST is just another name for the same scam. Anyone interested in learning what kind of people are hidden behing the name BEST can just click here.



Above, a recent photo of my wife and myself in a recent trip to Venice. Fortunately, my business (another one with nothing to do with Enigin nor BEST) keeps growing and we enjoy life as many other honest people, without needing to cheat anyone. Other than that, I try to help people avoiding to make the same mistake that I did by trusting in ENIGN's (now called BEST) "business opportunity", as they call it.

I keep receiving email messages from persons who are considering to accept BEST's proposal and from persons who already accepted the proposal...and got burnt with it. I hope that my bad experience with ENIGIN (now called BEST) helps others from losing their well earned money.

My advise is: keep off Mr. Ian Wrigley and his "proposals"...too many people -like myself- have already lost our money in his hands.

1 comentario:

  1. Halogen bulbs are essentially a high technology version of the early incandescent filament light bulb. The incandescent technology was actually invented by Thomas Edison in 1879. Oren Ahronson & Oren Ahronson High efficiency halogens will generally save approximately 30% in electricity costs and have the additional advantage that they are generally dimmable. Furthermore, halogen units employ miniature technology which means they can be built small and with gratifying aesthetics.

    ResponderEliminar